THE CBD GURUS PARTNER PROGRAM
1) Buy ten products to qualify for zip code revenue sharing.
2) When ordering all orders must be 4 products or more.
3) All orders from the zip code you picked will be split 50/50 on the retail ordinary internetsite.
4) Any sales off the wholesale site (MZ Wholesale) does not qualify for 50/50 split.
5) Anybody you recommend to buy the 10 products like you did, you will be given one additional zip code for 50/50 split on all internet retail orders.
6) Result: Your referral gets a zip code and so do you.
7) There are over 40,000 zip codes. We will fill every one of them and split the profits on allinternet sales 50/50 retail side only no splits on wholesale side.
8) Once zip codes are filled that zip code is yours period. You can keep it, sell it or will it.
9) Also after you have qualified buying your first ten products, you may pick up another zipcode by buying 4 or more products.
10) The limit on any one person or entity is limited to 25 zip codes.
11) Your price on CBD products will always be wholesale prices.
12) Any store or retail outlet that you recommend (You do not have to sell them we will handle that) You will be paid a minimum of 3 dollars per unit sold. EXAMPLE: 10 units or product sold=$30.00 100 units or product sole=$300.00
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO COURAGE OF MARK Z AND HIS LISTENERS!
Thank you from the CBD Gurus, Matt and Kevin
The CBD Gurus Minneapolis MN located at 940 44th Ave NE in unit #21474 zip code 55421 is your one stop online source for the highest quality organic and naturally sourced CBD products. If you are looking for the pinnacle of quality CBD products, you have found the right place. Our CBD (cannabidiol) products are manufactured using our state-of-the-art proprietary process of CBD extraction that utilizes natural means, not harsh chemicals. All of our products are tested by an independent lab to reassure our customers that they are receiving consistent quality of product and proper levels of CBD concentration.
Beware of retailers offering drastically low prices, they are too good to be true. Typically, they are using the “fine print” or “deceptive marketing” to sell you hemp oil with absolutely no level of CBD concentration in it. Others sell CBD products without any proof, such as having outside independent lab testing. Our products are designed with the idea of helping people increase the quality of their life and led a full life free of the ailments that trouble them. Such as anxiety, migraines, arthritis, chronic neck and back pain, chronic joint pain, insomnia and even acne.
Not only do we stand by the quality of our products, we also can offer the best product prices on the CBD market. We can pass on to our customers tremendous savings due to having most of our business presence online. That means very little overhead with no money wasted on high priced strip mall rent along with all the other expense’s that are incurred within those type of business practices. With both The CBD Gurus Minneapolis MN exceptionally priced and superior quality products kickstart your body’s natural healing processes. Give us a call at The CBD Gurus Minneapolis MN store today at 612-412-8343 and our knowledgeable staff will answer any of the questions you may have regarding CBD oil and how it might be of benefit to you!
Source of information listed below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis
Minneapolis is the county seat of Hennepin County and the larger of the Twin Cities, the 16th-largest metropolitan area in the United States. As of 2017, Minneapolis is the largest city in the state of Minnesota and 45th-largest in the United States, with an estimated population of 422,331. The Twin Cities metropolitan area consists of Minneapolis, its neighbor Saint Paul, and suburbs which altogether contain about 3.6 million people, and is the third-largest economic center in the Midwest.
Minneapolis lies on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of the river’s confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Saint Paul, the state’s capital. The city is abundantly rich in water, with 13 lakes, wetlands, the Mississippi River, creeks and waterfalls; many connected by parkways in the Chain of Lakes and the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway. It was once the world’s flour milling capital and a hub for timber. The city and surrounding region is the primary business center between Chicago and Seattle. In 2011, Minneapolis proper was home to the fifth-highest number of Fortune 500 headquarters in the United States. As an integral link to the global economy, Minneapolis is categorized as a global city.