THE CBD GURUS PARTNER PROGRAM
1) Buy ten products to qualify for zip code revenue sharing.
2) When ordering all orders must be 4 products or more.
3) All orders from the zip code you picked will be split 50/50 on the retail ordinary internetsite.
4) Any sales off the wholesale site (MZ Wholesale) does not qualify for 50/50 split.
5) Anybody you recommend to buy the 10 products like you did, you will be given one additional zip code for 50/50 split on all internet retail orders.
6) Result: Your referral gets a zip code and so do you.
7) There are over 40,000 zip codes. We will fill every one of them and split the profits on allinternet sales 50/50 retail side only no splits on wholesale side.
8) Once zip codes are filled that zip code is yours period. You can keep it, sell it or will it.
9) Also after you have qualified buying your first ten products, you may pick up another zipcode by buying 4 or more products.
10) The limit on any one person or entity is limited to 25 zip codes.
11) Your price on CBD products will always be wholesale prices.
12) Any store or retail outlet that you recommend (You do not have to sell them we will handle that) You will be paid a minimum of 3 dollars per unit sold. EXAMPLE: 10 units or product sold=$30.00 100 units or product sole=$300.00
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO COURAGE OF MARK Z AND HIS LISTENERS!
Thank you from the CBD Gurus, Matt and Kevin
Cannabidiol has mushroomed as one of the most popular supplements and pain relief alternative to opioids over the last decade or so. Whether you are a CBD enthusiast or newbie looking to buy your first cannabidiol oil product, you are on the right product and information page. Here we’ll gladly answer any question you might have about buying high end CBD near Mound, MN and explain why our products are safe and beneficial to use.
What is cannabidiol?
CBD refers to the main cannabinoids present in hemp and also marijuana plants called as cannabidiol. There are over 113 other known cannabinoids present in the two herbs which are related but are dissimilar in their effects and side effects. cannanidiol is only the second most abundant and active ingredient in the marijuana after THC which cause the active high effects. Unlike THC, CBD will not get you high at all.
Is CBD Marijauna?
Cannabidiol may be hemp or marijuana derived. Even with the best extraction plans, CBD derived from marijuana will still contain some amounts of THC that might be enough to cause a high. This obviously depends on your level of tolerance for the substance. On the other hand, the CBD we get from hemp plant which is of the same species as marijuana but does not contain significant THC. It would suffice to say that marijuana and Hemp are cousins since they belong to the same species Cannabis sativa and have a striking resemblance.
Proprietary Formula – TerpX Series *Energy and Focus
Discover how this unique formulation might benefit you to increase energy, reduce stress and more!View Products
Proprietary Formula – TerpX3 Series *Calmness, Pain, inflammation, & Anxiety
This distinctive formulation may enhance calmness, help reduce pain, inflammation and anxiety.View Products
Proprietary Formula – TerpX5 Series *#1 Sleep Formula in the USA
A potent combination of CBD oil, valerian root, melatonin, and specific terpenes to help you sleep like a baby.View Products
CBD Tinctures – Peppermint
Our natural and organic THC free oils are a high potency concentrated blend for maximum benefit.View Products
30 Count Capsules – 600mg
Special blend of cannabidiol and other synergistic factors to help you sleep like a baby all night long.View Products
Pain Relief Rub Roll On
Is your body hurting? This is the perfect CBD cream roll-on that you can apply directly to the affected area.View Products
Infused with100mg of pure organic CBD for the ultimate relaxation experience.View Products
When it comes to effects, THC and cannabidiol whether derived from Hemp or marijuana, the two compounds are nothing like each other. On a molecular level, the two have different structures so that THC binds to CB-1 receptors in the central nervous system. In contrast CBD is able to bind to the CB-2 receptors in the brain and body cells outside the nervous system. By principle, this means that the two compounds have completely different effects on the body and mind.
No, you will not get high by taking the oil. In fact, studies have revealed that CBD brings down the level of high induced by THC in marijuana use. Its like the cannabidiol is placed in marijuana to counter balance the effects of THC. People suffering from paranoia due to THC use may be given CBD to subdue the effects as the latter prevents THC from binding to receptors in the brain.
About taking CBD for health
Taking cannabidiol is ultimately your personal decision and based on data from current users, there appears to be no short-term effects of using the substance in smaller dosages. You can take the supplement in capsules, tinctures, creams, ointments for topical application among many other forms. Some Mound residents also prefer to vaporize and inhale their CBD using vape pens and desktop vaporizer units.
Our CBD oil is pure and does not contain some of the harmful thinner agents you find in some other brands. As it is from nature, the compound remains harmless or at least for as many users as have tried it so far. Further, this might as well be the wonder drug you have been looking for all along.